Saturday, July 12, 2014

the head and the heart

both feel a little heavy today. I haven't slept well the past nights, that doesn't help. And some days/weeks, my job gets to me (more than other times). Hence the nights, I suspect.


I find it difficult to turn my mind away from thoughts about all the 'things' I could not 'fix'. People I could not help. The magic wand I do not have. That's a whole lot of negative.


Not that it helps one bit to dwell on that- and I do notice the positive and the beauty, but the balance is just not tipping to the bright side. Even though I did spend a fun day with Vera yesterday. And I have plenty of enjoyables in my life. But it's not about me.


I have another day before the workweek starts again. Maybe time will turn this heaviness away, that and some stitching on the quilt perhaps?


No comments:

Post a Comment