Wednesday, April 2, 2014

wooded lot vs lot of wood

It was a good thing I was at work- while the tree guys did more than take down some dead trees. Unfortunately they will return tomorrow to tackle the tallest ones in the back yard. To make sure they have access, they already created a sort of highway where there used to be a small path and took way more than 'one branch here, one branch there'.

no neat stapled stumps


We've been promised 'everything is going to be okay', and I guess I should not blame them- the trees needed to go and the tree guys are just doing their job. Still, I felt bereaved a little bit.



this is one of the trees that is coming down tomorrow
And tomorrow I will be home (until I can exit the garage, now blocked by a basketball hoop and other stuff). Because I need to sort of rest up before two 12 hour shifts, and then two more next week in between the normal work week. For now, I am once again supplemental at the hospital.



Instead of having that drink I proclaimed I felt like after seeing the havoc (all the spring flowers flattened, the created highway, the heaps of wood on top of my carefully cultivated patch of sweet woodruff...) I took some pictures. Drink I may do later.



You see, plenty of beauty, and plenty of new and upcoming ents.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like a lot of trees got cut down! It's good you left tree-cutting to the experts. After all, there are lots of hazards involved in cutting a tree. You have to cut trees at a certain angle so they fall properly on the side you want them to. It's all in the proper application of technique.
    Billy Quaid @ MPDT.com.au

    ReplyDelete