Friday, May 10, 2013

the kitchen sink

I'm getting a new one. But just not today, as it turns out. Was all ready for the reportedly 4-hours lasting ordeal and got a call "my plumber did not come in this morning".


Well. Guess I have to clean the darn thing a couple more times then. Even 'better', the new appointment is for Monday morning 8 am, right after my night shift. Wonderful. Then again, in the grand scheme of things, this is just a minor inconvenience. After it is done, I am going to enjoy the new one for way longer than the installation lasted.


How green and lush the yard has become in the past week, with the aid of some (a lot) of rain and warmer temperatures!

So I had time to research safe drink/food containers, and take some pictures of Emma's unique hand-thrown sea-shell tea set.




Then I had a delicious brownie (handmade by Thijs) and some coffee, and now I am ready to ...hmm. What to do first?







1 comment: