Sunday, April 28, 2013

wet wet wet

We are trying for the wettest April on record where we live.


Only a few days left in the month though.


Safe to say that we will not be enjoying cocktails on the terrace before or after the dinner that we are attending tonight (one of our girls made it into the top 25 in her year, and that comes with a dinner, and even though I am happy for her, such dinners are very much 'not my thing')


I am more of a jeans-and-t-shirt and handmade-by-Emma stoneware kind of girl. Woman. Also, it's a cultural thing. (Really Kevin!). Americans do a lot of rewarding and ranking and that sort of recognition. Dutch people, not so much, as far as I recall.


Our sweetheart Charlie. He grew from spindly little thing to largest cat. Scared kitten to talkative loving purring machine. Making me smile on a daily basis.

2 comments:

  1. Send some of that wet to us, please! I haven't seen such shades of green in . . . forever!

    ReplyDelete