Tuesday, February 12, 2013

crystal ball

I'm smiling at my girl Vera right now, who is doing some wishful talking about when she is moving to the big city. Listing household items she will most likely need. Details I am not quite ready to think about just yet.

My girl Emma is dreaming further away, to over the ocean, for her moving wishes. And how do you feel about that, asked my friend Caroline. Details I am not at all ready to feel anything about at the moment.

I know it is coming, that much I can tell.

no, not my picture, found it on tumblr
At work there are uncertain times. At home, we are getting closer to decisions about the shape and place of the future. I got a car that makes me officially not a soccer mom anymore according to Vera. The kittens are practicing going outside and do not listen at all. The weather is up and down. All kinds of changes and nothing new. I am not trying to speak in riddles- this is just the daily jumble. And sometimes I wish that I could predict the future, just a little bit, and sometimes I don't, because after all, things have turned out pretty well up to now.

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell if you need a hug or a good joke - both?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks for the offers, Julie! Hugs are always great. Jokes too. But I'm good actually. Processing. Hugs send to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, processing is a good word to sum it all up... We're in the same boat, you and I, only I will still have one left for a couple of years to come. (al is zij eigenlijk het meeste niet thuis, if you know what I mean...) Keep breathing! :-)

    ReplyDelete