Saturday, October 6, 2012

walking

Just sharing some pictures of the nature preserve. I like walking, it is my favorite way to exercise. Walking in the woods, on the beach, in the mountains...


...when it is crisp or windy...



Missing the aspen trees of Colorado...where I heard they had their first snow today...If I recall correctly, that usually happens sometime in October. I remember one particular blizzard...snow so high that our toddlers could barely keep their heads above the drifts. And then we moved here- snow so low that we could still see the tips of the blades of grass.



No, we didn't bring the wine glasses. But most likely we are going to enjoy some wine tonight. And I feel like baking something. One of the blogs I read mentioned that this time of year is powdered sugar time. Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment