Saturday, November 23, 2013

I'm not entirely sure

...what I would like to share today. So much happens all the time and then again maybe very little.


As always, that is a matter of perspective. It is finally November weather- just now when I went to take the blog pictures in the cold blowing wind there were even some flurries dancing around. The cats take to indoor living a bit more and make it difficult to knit (Christmas presents!) or type a blog.


In spite of paying attention to portions, less snacking, and more exercising, I seem to keep adding to my circumference. To make the treadmill bearable, I read while walking, and thus finished two books in two weeks. At least there is that because it does hurt a fair bit, the walking. I am going back for more PT.


I am working as much as I can until the very last day of my supplemental employment. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn and grow in my role at the hospital. At the end of every day when I walk out the door, I still feel that I am exactly where I want to be working, doing what I want to be earning my keep with. On good days and bad.


I am looking forward to fill the house back up with young adults visiting for the upcoming holidays. We've already got a family date for the movies planned. My love is finishing the kids' bathroom while whistling. I baked some bread for tonight's Beaujolais nouveau party. Live is pretty good, in November.

No comments:

Post a Comment