Tuesday, December 25, 2012

all is bright





The cats still haven't learned that the tree is not for their personal entertainment, although playing with the boxes and wrapping paper this morning was a good diversion.





We are having a good and relaxed family time. Too many presents (as usual). Baked goodness, stollen and scones. The kittens and cats making great progress in co-existing.


I was spoiled with many gifts for my hobbies, and I would like to share one that our potter made for me, a beautiful bowl to contain my yarn and guide it when I am knitting.




For tonight and tomorrow we are under blizzard warning- we haven't seen any snowflakes as of yet, but my love has chopped some wood in preparation. I love to be 'snowed in' but can't help thinking about the problems such weather can also cause for many other people. Wishing everyone a warm and safe holiday.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful cats :-)
    And the pottery looks really great and very special.
    All the best. maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke Maria! Ich werde es meine Tochter sagen, ich finde es auch ganz special. Alles Gute, take care!

    ReplyDelete