Friday, November 2, 2012

not yet

We have two sweet little kittens, but I do not have good pictures of them yet. They arrived three nights ago, traumatized after their surgery and move to a new home, and are currently quite sick. They will get better, but not yet.


a steel sculpture by E

T will arrive tonight and I am going to make a family favorite dish, for which I have to do some grocery shopping. My love will arrive later yet, and miss his son by several hours (he is due sometime after midnight), because T will leave soon after dinner, to return again briefly on Sunday, perhaps we will all be home at that point, but today not yet.

Ceramic creepy hand, by E
I interviewed for a new job yesterday, but I have not officially been hired yet, so I can't tell you more about it until then.

I have started knitting several projects, but I can't show you yet because some of them are Christmas gifts.

mobile in our kitchen, not finished yet I believe, also by E
The naming of the kittens is always a days long affair for our family, and I think we have pretty much decided- however until the human males arrive and give their final blessings, I will not share their names yet. For now, they are hiding under our bed, one solid grey, one white-and-grey, cute, skinny, and scared.

1 comment:

  1. Many things to reveil in upcoming blogs! Hope the kittens will get better soon. Have a good weekend.
    -X- Edith

    ReplyDelete