Friday, November 1, 2013

by now it is obvious

at least to me, that I am not going to make my self-imposed deadline of Thanksgiving for the quilt I am working on. (Same goes for the planned Christmas knitting).


I am trying- admittedly not often enough- but here's what happened this week when I had laid out the above pictured blocks randomly just to see what I've got so far.



Yes, Charlie did not even pretend he was helping, he just attacked all of it until it was no more than a scattered and bundled heap. Then he started on the (not put away yet, I'll admit) nearby air mattress. And all our cats have all their claws (except for Homer)...we generally don't mind the holes in the bottom of the curtains or the somewhat scratched up couch, but a holey air mattress is going too far.


Who, me??

Yes, you and all the others (except Mila). Even while I am typing this, Gus has draped himself in front of the computer and on my arms and is insisting on some attention. Which I am happy to give him, because I am after all quite crazy about my felines.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no what a mess! En het zag er nog wel zo practig uit! ;-) Komt weer goed!!!

    ReplyDelete